A cookie refers to small text files which are stored in your browser when visiting almost any website. They are designed to help a website remember information about your visit the next time you visit the website. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, tailored content, user statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.
Cookie are intended to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, otherwise the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to obtain more information regarding cookies, what type of information do they store, how to delete and unable them etc., please visit the following link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In doing so, we combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to generate statistics on traffic and number of visits to this website. By using this website you agree to have Google process your information. Therefore, shall you decide to exercise any right in this regard shall be done so directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to either deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on your type of browser. Here you can find a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers refer to tools responsible for storing cookies and exercising your right to delete or disabling them should be done therein. This website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases installing cookies will be required so that the browser does not forget your decision of not accepting them.
- As per the cookies from Google Analytics, the aforementioned company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except when required so that the system can operate properly or when required by law. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that has adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a protection in accordance with European regulations. You may obtain further detailed information on this link. If you want further information about how Google uses its cookies, please visit this other link.